Xbox One is a Microsoft developed video game for home released in 2013 on may 21st. It is the successor of Xbox 360 and number 3 in the family.
Microsoft Xbox one
How to setup your Xbox One to use Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
Important – We have detected a bug that is affecting some of the Xbox One consoles so for that, the DNS will not change – it will get back to 0.0.0.0( like on the Xbox forums) Nothing can be done regarding this problem because it from Microsoft not from us. If this affects you, please contact the Xbox support which will surely advise you.
1. Turn on your Xbox One and find “Dashboard”
2. Press “Options” buttong on your Xbox controller
3. Select “Settings” once you get inside the new menu
4. Choose Network
5. Choose Advanced Settings
6. Find DNS settings
7. Choose Manual
8. Setup the primary and secondary DNS. Depending on your location you should use which DNS is given. You should use the DNS from the below table:
9. See if the DNS now appears in your settings
10. Press B for saving it
11. The Xbox One will now see for internet connections
12. If everything is good press A to continue!
If you like to download apps not available in your region you will need to change the location of your Xbox. You can manage such thing by using the preferences in the settings menu. Follow our guide for that!
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial