Xbox 360 is a Microsoft developed Video home console, the succeswsor of the first Xbox and number 2 in the Xbox series. It competes with PS3 from Sony and Nintendo's Wii, part of the 7th generation of video games stations
How to setup your Xbox 360 to use Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
We advise you to configure your router in case you like to use your Xbox 360 with our service.
In case your Xbox 360 is connected directly to the internet cable or the phone line and not with a router, please see these instruction steps:
From the Dashboard, select Settings and then select System.
9. Select Network Settings.
10. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.
11. Select Configure Network.
12. On the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings.
13. Select Manual.
14. Select Primary DNS Server.
15. Enter the primary DNS server as in the table below and then select Done.
16. Select Secondary DNS Server.
17. Enter secondary DNS server as in the table below and then select Done.
18. Select Done again.
19. Press the B button on your controller, and then select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
• Restart the Xbox 360 before using the service
• If the device has a built-in browser please check the device is setup by going to our website. Check that you get 3 green bars in the middle of the page. If you see a message asking you to update your IP address please follow the on-screen instructions.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial