Windows Vista ( code name - Longhorn) is an OS from Microsoft meant for personal use on computers, including home and business desktops, laptops, tablets, etc. Its development was completed in 2006, november 8th.
Setting up Windows Vista with Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock-Us, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
1. Click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
2. Click on Network and Internet
3. Click on Network and Sharing Center
4. Click on Manage network connections
5. Click on Local Area Connection if your computer is related via wired network or Wireless Network Connection if your computer is connected though wireless network.
6. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
7. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
8. In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
9. Fill DNS server fields with values from the table below then click OK.
• Give your device a restart in order to further use it
• Open our webpage and verify the service status
• 3 green bars should appear in the middle of the page. If an orange box is asking you to update, please proceed in doing so!
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial