Wondows XP ( also named Whistler) is a PC operating system produced by Microsoft as part of Microsoft NT, the family of OS. The OS was released in 2001 and for the general public in octomber 2001.
Setting up Windows XP with Unblock All
Important: Before you start
Firefox or Chrome must be used in order to signup to our service if you are using Windows XP. That's because Internet Explorer isn't updated due to the problems with the support from Microsoft.
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available
1. Click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
2. Click on Network and Internet Connections
3. Click on Network Connections
4. Click on Local Area Connection if your computer is related via wired network or Wireless Network Connection if your computer is connected though wireless network.
5. Click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
6. In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
7. Fill DNS server fields with values from the table below and click OK.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial