Windows 7 also knows as Vienna, late Blackcomb is a PC operating system from Microsoft and it's part of Windows NT, a big family of operating systems. It has been released in 22 of july 2009.
Setting up Windows 7 with Unblock All
Important: Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
- Click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
- Click on “Network and Internet”.
- Click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Click on “Change adapter settings”.
- Click on “Local Area Connection” if your computer is related via wired network or “Wireless Network Connection“ if your computer is connected though wireless network.
- Uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)”.
- Click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”.
- In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Fill DNS server fields with values from table below:
- Click on “OK” button.
Preferred DNS server 188.8.131.52
Alternate DNS server 184.108.40.206
Then open Unblock All homepage to verify your service status. 3 green bars should appear on your screen, in the middle of the image. If an orange box tells you to update your IP, please proceed in updating it.
Remember whenever your Windows 7/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Unblock All System and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using this service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial