Windows 10 is a PC operating system from Microsoft and it's part of Windows NT, a big family of operating systems. Released in September 2014 after a short demo build also in 2014.
Setting up Windows 10 with Unblock All
Important: Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
Click on START once you open the main screen then choose SETTINGS
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Wi-Fi or Ethernet (depending on your type of connection but on this guide we are on an Ethernet connection) then click Change adapter settings.
- Right Click on your network adapter and click on Properties.
- Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to highlight and click on Properties.
- In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Fill DNS server fields with values from the list below and click OK:
- Click on Close button.
Remember whenever your Windows 10/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Unblock All System and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using this service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial