BRAVIA is part of Sony Visual Products Inc. a well knows subsidiary of Sony Corp. and used for its TV products. BRAVIA stands for “Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture”.
Setting up Sony TV with Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
1. Press HOME, then select Setup > Network > Network Setup
2. Select Wired Setup or Wireless Setup depending on how it is connected to your home network
3. Select Custom and enter the following DNS servers:
1. Opening our web page might be needed to check the status of your service in case your TV or BluRay doesn't works
2. If "server replied with incorrect and invalid information" error appears, quikly review our article about this error.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial