Setting up Siemens Gigaset SE567 with UnblockAll
Important: Before you start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use UnblockAll, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
1. Open your router administration page. It is usually one of the following;
o If those links does not work please consult your manual.
2. Open the “Advanced Settings” tab.
3. Under “Local Network” on the left hand side bar go to “Client Address Allocation.
4. Fill DNS server fields with values from the table below:
5. Click on “Apply” button to save changes.
• Give the router, computers and players you are planning to use with the service a restart
• Log in to our homepage, making sure to check the status of the service on the status bar in the middle.
• 3 green bars should appear in the middle of the screen. If an orange box tells you to update your IP address, please proceed in doing that.
• We got intermittent reports of this router not wanting to work with user provided DNS servers. If these instructions do not work for you, you can setup each device separately or try another router.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial