Samsung Smart TV
Setting up Samsung Smart TV/Blu-Ray Players with Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
After a long period of testing, with the new Samsung smart TV series in both Canada and the UK, there is a slight probability for some devices, the BBC iplayer to now work. Probably Samsung locks various apps depending on the TV model number. The numbers in UK are different than those in Canada and other places. Unfortunately we can't do much to help you with these hardware restrictions.
Please keep in mind that VUDU app is not available on Samsung devices sold in the US. It will not work even if you download it. This issue is a result of a serial number block for this type of app. It's out of our control.
This setup guide will help you use our service on your Samsung Tvs or Blu-Ray players. We will also deal with installing the UK apps ( BBC iPlayer, ITV, etc.) and the US apps ( Hulu Plus, etc.)
1. Press “Menu” on your remote
2. Once settings menu is open, click down to “Network”
3. Select “ Network Settings”
4. Your TV or BluRay player will show you the full connection to the internet steps. Press “Start”
5.Select your network in case you have a WiFi connection and type in your password. This will not apply to direct Ethernet connections.
6. Select IP Settings once your device finishes testing the connection to the internet
7. Find “DNS settings” and type in our DNS addresses
8. After another internet connection test click “NEXT to save and exit
Smart Hub Steps
1. Press the smart button on your remote
2. When the smart hub you desire appears, press keys FFW 2,8,9, REW available on your remote. IF YOU HAVE AN “F” SAMSUNG MODEL OR AN “H” SAMSUNG MODEL, YOU HAVE TO USE A NEW KEY SEQUENCE
3. These are the buttons on your remote
4. The internet service location will now be displayed. If you wish UK apps for downloading, such as BBC iPlayer, select UK. If you wish US apps (Vudu, Hulu, etc) select US. Please be aware that you can't use two regions in the same time. Ex: You can not use Vudu and BBC iPlayer in the same time. This needs another smart hub step every time for each app.
5. After selecting UK like above, click NEXT. You will have to clck that you agree with the terms and conditions.
6. Once done that, the smart hub will need a full restart.
7. After the restart of the smart hub, it will appear set on your region, ready to download all your regional apps. If you have chosed to switch to your old regions apps, they will be deleted in advance. ( below)
The apps for the new regions will now be dowloaded by your device. In case it doesn't starts downloading, you can access them directly with the Samsung apps button.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial