Roku player is a streaming player also known as Roku, a series of digital media player set top boxes developed by Roku Inc. Its partners provide top notch content in the form of channels.
Setting up your Roku with Unblock All
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
* After setting our DNS please restart your device
* If your device has already a browser please check if it is setup by surfing our website. If it doesn't please assure yourself you have our DNS setup on another device with a browser you can use to check the service.
* 3 green bars should appear in the middle of the page. If a message asking you to update your IP shows, please proceed in following that message.
We made a simple way for you to do as there are many stept to complete this manner. Just follow all these steps in our guide and you will fully use Roku in no time.
1. Setup Unblock All on your computer/router to register a Roku account
2. Create a new Roku account
3. Factory reset Roku (if already setup prior)
4. Setup DNS at Router level
5. Activate Roku
6. Add Roku channels
7. Block public DNS lookups at router level (Netflix, Dishworld & Blockbuster Now)
8. Switching Regions on Netflix (Roku 3)
Contact our help support in case of any help needed.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial