Sony Ps 3
The PlayStation 3 or PS3 is a home video console designed and developed by Sony Computer Entertainment. Its main competitors are Nintendo Wii and Microsoft Xbox 360. They all are part of the 7th video game generation.
1. Select (Settings) > (Network Settings).
2. Select [Internet Connection Settings].
3. Select [Yes] when a confirmation screen is displayed stating that you will be disconnected from the Internet.
4. Select [Custom]. Leave all settings as is until you reach [DNS Settings].
5. Select [Manual] and fill DNS server fields with values from the table below:
6. Press Right button on the PS3 controller until offered to check connection. Check connection to save the new settings.
7. Check the PS3 is setup by going to our website and checking that you get 3 green bars in the middle of the page. If you see a message asking you to update your IP address please follow the on-screen instructions.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial