How to Set up Philips TV
If you do not wish to set up your TV you can always consider setting up your router.
1. Before starting the setup you must first find out what's your IP, netmask and the IP range, all used by your router's. This information must be used at step 5. Check out this guide in order to find out how to get the info you need. You can move forward once you get the info.
2. Please press the home button on your remote.
3. go to setup
4. Select network settings
5. Set to Static IP once you passed Network Settings >> Network configuration
6. Select Static IP configuration and proceed with the following:
- IP address – please enter a valid IP address of your network. At step 1 you can see your IP address used by your Mac or PC. Change the last digit with whatever number you like. Ex: 192.168.0.10 >>> 192.168.0.23
- Netmask: You can use in a normal manner, 255.255.255.0 Please check out step 1 for your local info, in case it doesn't work
- Gateway: The IP on your router
DNS 1: 22.214.171.124
DNS 2: 126.96.36.199
7. Provide your device with a restart
The first thing you should do in case of troubleshooting, is to restart your device(s) and your router. After that you should check your account status in “ your account home” section. 3 green bars should always be exposed on the screen if the device you are using id set up according to the settings.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial