Panasonic Smart TV
Viera Cast is a Smart TV platform developed by Panasonic and it makes possible to stream multimedia from the Internet straight into Viera HDTVs and Blu-Ray players. Announced in 2008 at Consumer Electronic Show, Panasonic made a partnership with Google in order to make it available for You Tube and Picassa while Bloomberg News and The Weather Channel where already available.
Setting up Panasonic TV with Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
1. Hold “Setup” or “Settings” then choose “ Network Connection”
2. Click on your connection type. ( How did you made you TV and router to be connected?)
3. Choose “ Network Settings” and then hit OK to edit the numbers then choose “Custom”.
4. Go to “DNS Setting Mode” to enter our DNS settings
5. Introduce our DNS numbers fro the following table, save the settings then proceed with restarting your device.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial