Panasonic Blue Ray
Watch your photos and Blu-Rays in superb Ultra HD with the playback and 4K movie features. Enjoy internet, smartphone and multimedia via the Smart Network Player.
Setting up Panasonic Blu ray player with Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
1. Hold “Setup” or “Settings” then choose “ Network Connection”
2. Click on your connection type. ( How did you made you TV and router to be connected?)
3. Choose “ Network Settings” and then hit OK to edit the numbers then choose “Custom”.
4. Go to “DNS Setting Mode” to enter our DNS settings
5. Introduce our DNS numbers fro the following table, save the settings then proceed with restarting your device.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details needed
Start Your Free Trial