Nintendo Wii U
Wii U is a home video console from Nintendo and the following of the Wii. It was released in 2012, November as the first 8th generation Wii video game. The main competitors are PS4 from Sony and Xbox One from Microsoft.
How to setup your Wii U to use Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock-Us, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
This video teaches you how to setup our service on your Wii U
In case you can't change the DNS settings on your router, you need to do this, that for accessing our service.
It's quite simple and I will guide you through the process.
1. Firstly turn on Wii U;
2. From the Wii U Menu, select “System Settings”
3. Using the Left Stick, select the “Internet” icon and press the A Button
4. Tap "Connect to the Internet
5. Press the X Button or tap “Connections” in the top-right corner
6. Choose the connection you wish to configure
7. Click “Change Settings”
8. Click the arrow on the right and select “DNS”
9. Click “Don’t Auto-Obtain” You will need to fill in both sets of numbers to the numbers you will find by going to our website and navigating to the how to set up Wii U page. For me these numbers are shown on the screen but for you they may be different due to which geographical region you are in.
10. Tap “Confirm” to return to the manual settings screen then reboot your Wii U.
* After setting our DNS please restart your device
* If your device has already a browser please check if it is setup by surfing our website. If it doesn't please assure yourself you have our DNS setup on another device with a browser you can use to check the service.
* 3 green bars should appear in the middle of the page. If a message asking you to update your IP shows, please proceed in following that message.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial