LG smart TVs offer something for everyone along with the ease of a television with functionality of a PC. Either you desire to watch your favorite show, enjoy the internet, check out YouTube, listen to music online, shop online or update your social accounts, with the LG smart TV you can now easily do all these.
How to setup your LG Smart TV with Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
Different model can have different interfaces that's why this manual should be used only a sa guide in your setting steps. Make sure you are in possession of the latest firmware.
1. Use your remote to turn on your TV. Click on settings for a quick acces to the settings panel
2. Search down for “Network” and select “Network Connection”
3. Make sure you are connected with the TV via Lan or WIFI dongle. Hit on Start Connection.
4. Choose your Network and then click on “ Other Network List”
5. Look for the “Set Expert” button by scrolling
6. Choose your network connections
7. Look for the DNS mode box, select the manual tap and then input the DNS numbers which are available in the table. Click OK.
8. Your device will test the connection. Click on “Complete” after you finish.
After setting your DNS please restart your device
Changing your DNS settings on either your TV or Blu Ray player is not always enough. You have to have a minimum one computer with our DNS settings to get you through our system and open our webpage, that for you to check out your service stats.
If your device has a browser installed from fabric please check out is the device is set up on our webpage. If it doesn't please assure yourself to have our DNS setup on another device with a browser to help you check your service.
Check for 3 green bars in the middle of the page. If a message asking you to update you IP appears, please proceed in doing so.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial