Setting up your DD-WRT router with UnblockAll
Important: Before you start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use UnblockAll, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
DD-WRT routers are usually hard to set up. That's why we recommend setting up our DNS on your PC/MAC, that way making sure our DNS service will work. If you agree with this, please proceed with the guide.
1. Enter your Router IP address into the address bar on your browser, this will usually be 192.168.1.1.
2. The Setup screen of the router will display, click the "Setup" tab.
3. Log in to your router. Default login info for DD-WRT is "root/admin".
4. Go to Setup > Basic Setup > Network Setup > Network Address Server Settings (DHCP)
5. Enter our DNS from the table below
6. Click "Apply Settings".
7. Go to Services > Services > Services Management > DNSMasq > Additional DNSMasq Options and enter the following in the text box: "strict-order".
8. Click "Apply Settings".
9. Reboot the router and your devices that connect to it.
Please see service on our webpage and make sure that you see all 3 green bars on our status bar, they confirm that your setup is complete and ready to go.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial