How to Setup Buffalo Router
1. Check out http://192.168.11.1 in your browser
2. Log in to the router. Standard username is ROOT . The password field should be kept BLANK.
3. Click on the “Advanced” button at the top of the page
4. Click on “WAN Config” in the left panel.
5. Enter 220.127.116.11 as primary DNS and 18.104.22.168 as secondary DNS
6. Click on the “Apply” button and restart the router.
When troubleshooting, you should always restart our device first. Then check your account status in inside your account home. If the device which you are using to visit your account home is properly setup you should always see 3 green bars
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial