Apple TV is a digital media player and a microconsole from Apple Inc. It's a small network device and entertainment device also which can receive digital data from a wide number of sources and then stream it to a cable TV for playing purposes on the TV screen.
Setting up AppleTV with Unblock All
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
Apple TV 2 & 3
1. On Apple TV, go the Settings > General > Network
2. Select Wi-Fi for wireless network or Ethernet if you have wired connection. For wireless network you’ll have to select Wi-Fi network and may need to enter Wi-Fi password (if you didn’t do it before)
3. Go to Configure DNS and switch it to Manual
4. Enter following numbers and click “Done”:
5. Confirm on “Network” screen the DNS address is the numbers you entered (leading zeros will be omitted).
6. Go the Settings > General > iTunes Store > Location
7. Select United States
8. Return back to main screen
9. Put the Apple TV to sleep with the Sleep Now command in Settings
10. Unplug the Apple TV power cord
11. Wait ten seconds
12. Plug the Apple TV back in
Setup DNS on Apple TV 4
1. From the Apple TV Main menu, click on "Settings."
2. Click on "Network."
3. The network menu will display your current network configuration. Choose the configuration listed under "Connection"
4. Click on "Configure DNS" and then "Manual"
5. Enter the above DNS number.
6. Click on "Done" once you have entered the DNS.
7. Restart your Apple TV
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial