Android is a mobile operating system (OS) currently developed by Google, based on the Linux kernel and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
How to setup your Android device with Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start.
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock-Us, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
Instruction for Android 4.0+ (ICS / Ice Cream Sandwich)
1. Hit on Settings
2. Check out Wi-Fi ( click on “WiFi”, not on ON/OFF )
3. Press and keep pressing prefered Wi-Fi network until a small dialog box appears
4. Choose “ Modify Network”
5. Click on “Show advanced options” click the box in the bottom
6. Change “IP settings” to “Static”
7. Keep the length of the IP address, Gateway and Network prefix the same ( should be standard DHCP)
8. Set DNS 1 and DNS 2 like in “DNS table
9. Click on “Save”
10. Give your phone a restart
11. Check out the configuration on the “Homepage” section
After setting up our DNS please restart your device
If your device comes with an integrated browser, please check if its setup by surfing through our website. If it doesn't, please check if you hold our DNS setup on a device which has a browser in order to check our service.
Watch for 3 green bars in the middle of the page. If a message asking you to update your IP address appears on the screen, please proceed in following the instructions.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial