2Wire is a series of residencial gateways producer under the Home Portal name, which combines home networking with interfaces from ADSL 2+ to fiber to the node.
Setting up 2wire router with Unblock All
Important: Before you begin
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
1. Open your router administration page. It is usually one of the following;
o If those links does not work please consult your manual.
2. Choose Broadband Link tab on the Summary page.
3. Navigate to Advanced Settings
4. Fill DNS server fields with values from the table below:
5. Click on Save button.
* Give your router and the device you are planning to use with the service a restart
* If DD-WRT is running please check our “ known issues article”
* Open our webpage to check out your service status.
* 3 green bars should appear in the midel of the page. If an organe box is asking you to update your IP address, please do as required.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial