How to Create a UK Roku Account?
In order to add Britain (UK) channels like BBC iPlayer and Channel 4 to your Roku device, you need a UK Roku account. Follow these steps to create a United Kingdom Roku account:
1. Make sure you have 3 green check marks in your account home of Unblock All and that you have set Roku location to UK under region settings in your Unblock All account before you start or the following process will fail.
2. Go to link https://owner.roku.com and click on "Create account".
3. Fill in the required info and click "Continue"
4. Choose a Pin and click "Continue"
5. On the next page, you will be presented with two payment method options.
6. Choose your preferred payment method (Paypal or credit card).
7. Use a fake UK address when signing up and use the postcode W11 2BQ
8. Click "Submit info".