Sony PS Vita
Play Station Vita is a handheld game console developed and sold by Sony Computer Entertainment. It's the following of PS Portable, part of the PlayStation Gaming devices.
Setting up PlayStation Vita with Unblock All
Important: In advance for you to start
Before you get on changing your DNS settings in order to use Unblock All, make sure to write down on a piece of paper, the current serves addresses. It's highly important for you to keep these numbers safe, for backup needs, in cse you want or need to get back to them at any time.
We also advise you to print this page, in case you have problems and need to take a look on the instructions available.
We advise you to configure your router in case you like to use your PS Vita with our service.
In case your PS Vita is connected directly to the internet cable or the phone line and not with a router, please see these instruction steps:
1. Open “Settings” -> “Network” -> “Wi-Fi Settings”
2. Find active Access Point (configure connection if required) and open it’s settings
3. Open “Advanced Settings”
4. Find “DNS Settings” and select “Manual”.
5. Scroll down and fill DNS server fields with the number shown bellow
6. Do not change anything else and click “OK” button in lower right corner.
7. Go back and check status in “Internet Connection Test”.
8. Open our webpage from the browser on your PS Vita. Login with the email address you have signed up with and check that the device is setup properly.
• Give your PS Vita a restart in advance to using our service ( Keep pressing on the Power button until “ Power Off” appears).
• You can find Netflix in the PS app store only for users with US or Canada accounts. Other countries depend on PSN and Netflix policies.
Try 7-day for Free for Unblock All content
Get full access to the Unblock All products with your free trial. No payment details neededStart Your Free Trial